Wednesday, May 9, 2007

you know your a forigner when the fish look at you funny

Hello everyone
today is SOOOOO FLIPPING HOT OUTSIDE.. in the morning we have to all greet the children which is fine but after school we also have to say goodbye and omg you break a sweat just standing there. Today i am sick i have a cold and it seems to be just getting worse as the day goes on which sucks because like you ALL KNOW i like to be babied when i am sick and there is no one here to rub my head/back or feed me cold meds ok so what if i am 20 dont be a hater lol...( mom are you crying yet... joel said every morning when you read this you cry :P ) Joel it was great talking to you today i will be on prb everyday at that time because i have a two hour lunch which is nice and now that the computer where i am staying works i can go online there:D:D:D:D yeah!!! school is ok today its very hard when you have someone over your shoulder trying to correct you WHN YOU KNOW they are saying it wrong or w.e i know it will make me a better teacher but its still alittle frustrating how things are run sometimes but that is life right? Hey Carrie hows the baby doing?? i would email you but i do not have your email address so you should email it to me krystalw9654@hotmail.com Giselle i miss you and your cheeky mare lol well i have to go for now babyz tiarrah i heard you have two little white spots in your mouth now thats very cool!!1 i can not wait to sit you infront of a big bowl of pasta we all know who will make a bigger mess lol and its not you:P..... Candice i miss you sooooooooooooooooooooo frigin much not flippin FRIGIN much mom thank you for the talk today your always there when i need you well i need to get back to work i love you all thanks for everything P.S THE BUGS OUT HERE ARE GROSS AND THEY always bite me so my legs are covered in bug bites which sucks cause i am going to prb catch west nile lol anyways talk to you all later :P
krystal

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Go easy on the cheeky mare stuff, you soft cow.

Giselle

Anonymous said...

HELLO Just a short note my mouth is very soar. All is well here Joel is at work again tonight. He says it is really hard but his truck is worth it to him. You are not going to believe what Candice is doing to the baby. She painted her toe nails pink!! I will see them tomorrow and let you know how cute they are. I went to the circus with Jonathan tonight he has a lot of fun but I am very glad the tickets were free other wise I would have been mad. I hope all is good with you today, we sure do miss you. I will be getting things set up with my passport next week. Joel is very worried about the food he will be eating lol. Have a great day sweety. LOVE YOU LOTS. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOOOOOXXXXX.Mom.

Anonymous said...

hey kiddo careful on the bike
and by the way i miss your cheekiness lol.Love you


your stepdad

Anonymous said...

babay I miss you so frigin much I'm having a really hard time today. I've been crying off and on all day long I want to hold you in my arms so bad.I can't write anymore right now cause I start crying everytime I try to type something. I love you so vey much and I can't wait to see you. MWHA xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi me again I just wanted to tell you to get some bug spray with deet in it to protect you from the wesnile and other yucky things love you lots mom