Saturday, May 19, 2007

Good day

Hello everyone!! well today was alot of fun going to Doulio watching the speeches i was really proud of our students we had two second places one first place and 2 third which is really incredible!! theres also going to be some compition going on for me lol when i first got here i went to watch steve teach at Da vinci school in doulio and i ran into there princpal today and he was saying how his wife just loved me and thought i was so cute and wanted me at there school and then his wife came and was writing down some info about me sooo the bidding starts at 3000 lol nah its cool tho it def gives me options!! hui hwa is a really good school tho and the students are amazing and they love me so im really happy with that!! i really am making some really good friendships with the teachers and there so amazing to me!!! today we went for this ice treat it was crushed ice when you put it into your mouth it just melted no clumps with fresh mango ontop mmmmmmmmmm it was sooo good!!! then we went shopping around to see things theres alot of cool things here!! i cant wait for pay day hehe!!i finally got a way to upload pic i signed up for photo bucket and i loaded up a bunch of pic on there so you guys can check it out at http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z127/krystalw9654/ if you guys cant see them you can log in my sign in is krystalw9654 and my password is krystal :P i even put some of my students pix on there so you can check it out hehe hows everything going there???Davin how you feeling??hehe i hope you had fun! life is good im doing some real thinking about myself and my life and what i want out of it and im just excited about all the possibilities i have and to be honest if i do this in Taiwan then i can do anythign in Canada lol:P I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!take care of yourselves

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Krystal, I just had a look at your pictures and they are so awesome!! Your kids are sooooo adorable, I want one! or two!! or maybe 10!! What's neat is, all those little Taiwanese girls look so much like ladies, so poised and proper, and kinda grown up. I should take lessons from them, hehe.

And you look amazing. :D I love your bangs, you look so chic and stylish. ;) Hehe, and Holy Shit, I love your gecko! He's so cool, lol. Although, I'd be freaked to see him in my shower too. And that Budha on the mountain is kinda creepy.... It sort of looks like an apparition of some sort, there's no escape! He's always watching, beware.... ;)

Keep the pictures coming!
P.S. Love the pink helmet ;) Definitely a Krystal thang. :D

Anonymous said...

Hello my little sweety, I miss you soooo much now even more that I seen the pictures. Keep them comming I would like to see your scotter and you riding see if someone will take a picture for you. I looked after Tiarrah last night while Candice took Davin out she said the had a really good time. They must have she didnt get home till 3:00 in the morning. Davin got lets just say he had a real good time but I bet he is in pain today. Joel is at work again today has not missed a day yet I am very proud of him. He also got his first cheque so that is good motivation. You will have to let me know what your first cheque is I am so excited for you. You know I miss you like crazy but it is really ok because I can tell you are doing so great keep it up my little trooper. Thoes kids are too cute for words oh my gosh I cant wait till I get there. I totally agree with Deanna that helmet is so you, send a picture of the goggles and docs mask to I need a good laugh.lol. Sheldon and I are going to Cheryls b.day party tomorrow night at Georginas I am really looking foward to it. It is so nice to be able to go out with friends on a regular basis. I think I have to fire the maid,lol, she has done no work around the house this week at all I think she is on strike cus no one elce helps her out. But as usual she is sick if the mess so she will probably clean today.Roco says hi he just scratched my leg so I will feed him I keep telling him he needs to loose weight but he keep on begging. Thanks for the great photos I cant tell you how great you look. I better go before I get sappy on you I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH YOU ARE AWSOME. Have a great day Mom. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOOOOOOXXXXXXX.

Unknown said...

hi krystal, its aunti peggy i am glad to hear that things are better yes davin is hurting but it has not stopped him from doing the same thing 3 more times we miss and love you and we are so proud of you i cant say that i could get use to the ants though by for now love peggy!!!!

Unknown said...

hi krystal, its aunti peggy i am glad to hear that things are better yes davin is hurting but it has not stopped him from doing the same thing 3 more times we miss and love you and we are so proud of you i cant say that i could get use to the ants though by for now love peggy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]krystalsadventures.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Research points that closely 70% of all USA adults are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.