Tuesday, May 15, 2007

alittle sappy tonight

Well I did it i went for my first outside run in taiwan and it was really really nice!! lol i had a spot that i was going to run to and i ran ALL the way there walked twice on the way home but ran the majority of the way!!! mainly because there was alot of bugs outside but hey what ever keeps you going right??Brie you would have been proud of me i kegeled and hollowed all the way:P I talked to my mom last night and it was sooooooooooo nice and a great suprise for her to calll i loved it!! however right before she called i was dawg tired and then after she called i was up till 130 in the morning trying to sleep!! lol i am really starting to get the hang of things here and i say that with alittle hesitance i dont wanna jinx anything lol but things are starting to be good im getting into a routine im buying fruit alone i know where i am driving its just really going good lmao i cant believe how many people stare and wnat to touch me tho its weird in canada you see someone that looks different and your like meh what ever!! here its like everyones getting whip flash ...and honestly mom thank you everyone says i got your side of the familys looks and its paying off ghetto booty and all lol everyday and im not exaggerating the women and men dropping off there kids at the school oooh your beautiful i wish i had a face like yours oooh your eyes so beautiful.. this man today made his 3 year old boy stop and say you are beautiful to me it was soo sweet!!! i think def if anythign this is a confidence booster.. and its giving me alot of time to think to being away i mean on my lonely days i talk to my pet gecko he doesnt respond but i know he feels me ( hit my chest twice then form a peace sign with your hands) I really feel like one of my biggest down fall is my fear of dissapointing people.. ahh im going to start crying!! it sounds really stupid but it like terrifys me to even think that i could dissapoint grandma or grandpa or mom and candice and sheldon everyone... i just ahh feel like i have a huge weight on my shoulders and i know no one has ever put that pressure on me but i just i want you all to be really proud of me and i just want you to beable to look at me and say wow thats my daughter look what shes done you know!! and im sure your thinking it but its just i dont ever want you to look at me and be like what has she done with her life you know?? I mean i look at candice and she has a baby and her own house and just shes the most amazing mother i have ever seen and i think how will i ever compare how will i ever be that good ya know its not even comparing its just how can you be soo good at something and make it look effortless yeah so im def needing to work on that haha ahh i gotta stop im crying now lol stupid online diary!! Thank you sooooooooooooo much grandma and grandpa for your mesg lol give everyone lots of kisses for me!!! I gotta say Auntie peggy and unlce nelson your kinda slackin a bit!!!!( speaking of peggy my fav students name is peggy lol) ya so what if i have favs lol:PMOM i love you and thank yo so much for your call last night it ment the world to me!!! we should plan out a day of the week where you call tho because im going to be going to doulio this weekend and going to the night market and Tachong is a big city and the girls at my school want to take me there sooo If we have a schedual i know when and you know when but i love you soo much SHELDON congrats on all your sales lol ( you still have not answered me about the boat just incase you forgot) im sure i would be willing to be bribbed to come home early if a nice boat was involed lol:P babyz tiarrah i love you candice joel dad everyone!!!! MWHA p.s Giselle ... Hows carrie and everyone doing at the store? I love you Mwha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear you are getting into your own groove out there. Wish I had some miracle advise to make your homesickness and insecurities go away but well I don't. So I can just say, as you know, everyone here is so proud of you, above and beyond what we were before you left. Just a note to say you are Krystal and you are your own kind of amazing. You are experiencing life and stretching yourself. Yes Candice is an amazing mother and a million other great things but you are so adventurerous and wild. Not to mention that big heart you have. I will bet you are an amazing teacher and you are touching so many lives you just can't always see it, but believe me you are leaving your fingerprints on the hearts of all those who know you and we are so much better for it. I love you, Auntie Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal:

Glad to hear you are getting aroung on your own somewhat. You will enjoy the journey more when it is yours, you will also command attention being the striking canadian chic in town. We are all fine, things change quickly, as you know. Take care and enjoy the market. See if you can find some new fruits and veggies there. Take care for now, write often and write honest.

Giselle

Anonymous said...

hello,

what is up with that measuring up business, we are different we do things different. get over your self go out and meet some hot guys show them what a gdunk gdunk is and have fun you are there to learn about your self and have fun not be dragged down by other people or by trying to do better then me of all people ( although i bet that i smell better than you do).

Have fun.

This friday i am taking Davin to the bar for the first time i wish you were here to watch as he goes to the strippers this will be a very entertaining evening i will talk soon.

Tiarrah says... I did learn how to kiss and now i grab and pinch my moms face to give her kisses, also i really like to belly flop on the floor now my mom says that i look like a walrus but i do it anyways.

i miss you bring me lots of presents
love babyz tiarrah flying

sam says.....my mom did take me for lots of walks but i did walk into the stroller because i did be afraid of the little pug puppy, then i was sad and walked inbetween my moms legs. you really need to teach her how to walk me properly.

nana did buy me a new bone though so i am ok now.

Love you lots candice, babyz tiarrah flying, and babyz samantha to the rescue

Anonymous said...

Hello Krystal my silly little girl. Ok lets get something straight right now you are not now nor have you ever been a disapointment to me or any one elce in your family. You are perfect just the way you are if you never did anything elce in your life I would still be proud of the person that you are. Dont get me wrong I would kick your but to do something, lol, but what ever you choose remember this is your life you and only you have to live it. You are the one who will live the glory or the defeat. There is no comparison between you and Candice you have chosen different paths neither is better than the other they are just different. Believe me I have taken a pole and no one is now or could in the future consider you a dissapointment. You need to like your sister said go out and have fun let loose and get crazy a little in a safe not dangerous way. lol. I am so excited you went for a run keep it up yahooooo. As fot thoes people folling you home creepy be firm about that and if it is necessary let the athoriries know. The other forign teachers could have some advice about that do not be shy to ask. Have a lot of fun with the girl this weekend I think it will be just what the doctor ordered. JOel is doinf well at work it is hard for him but he is very commited to getting his truck so he continues to work hard. Sheldon continues to work hard and it is paying off thank god. Be happy and then everyone will be happy that is all that matters. I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH YOU ARE AWSOM. I also miss you lots. Have a great day. XOXOXOXOXOOOOOXXXXX. Mom.

Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal,

You are such an awesome person and should not compare your self to anyone.

You need to go out and shake your money maker like somebodies goin to pay you. Have fun and meet some HOT guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal :)

Sounds like it's getting better there, and it's awesome that everyone says you're so beautiful and such, you of course are :) and yeah.. everyone stares.. it's funny...

some interesting stories... my mom and aunt went there a few months ago, and everyone would say to my aunt 'oh, you're so pretty, oh, you're so thin, oh you're so bla bla bla..' and then to my mom they'd be like 'ohh, you're such a nice big girl!, and oh.. you're so thick! *also known as fat! lol*' and such.. my mother was not pleased to say the least.. lol. but it's funny 'cause they just say whatever they think... don't even assume it wouldn't be nice to say...

and when my cousins were little...when they first moved to Taiwan, everyone would touch them and pat their heads and want to hug them and stare at them and take pictures with them and everything, and it freaked them out so much, so that every time someone would come near them, they'd start screaming... lol... now they're all basically used to it, but the now little ones *there's 6 kids... eek* are totally used to it they don't even pay attention.. it's basically all they've known.. lol... soo, I think you'll get used to the stares sooner or later :) and then when you come back to Canada, you'll feel sad 'cause no one is staring at you.. hahaa

I'll e-mail you, and I don't know your msn or I would add you! lol.. anyhoo... have a great time :)

Erica