Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hey everyone.. I think you all kinda misunderstood what i was saying in my last blog i was not comparing myself to candice i just ment like to me i just dont want to dissapoint anyone and i look at candice and shes never dissapointed me ya know when it comes to being a mother so i was just saying that its my biggest fear to be the one in the family to be the dissapointment lol anyways.. ERICA your soo right ill come back with a look at me attitude and be all sad cause i look like everyone else HOWEVER breast implants are extremly cheap here so ya never know lol:P... my msn is krystalw9654@hotmail.com everyone my internet at the place i am staying at is down again so i wont be on untill its fixed!! I GOT LOCKED OUT last night lol man was that a spectacle i just wanted to call my mom and cry but i figured it out and thank got for hand motions because i ended up using the neighbors phone and tracking down carol tha tone with the other key so it took a while for me to get home last night lol!!! thanx mom for calling me last night the phone at the house really sucks so i could barley here you but it was sooo nice hearing english and you :D:D:D well i should go i am at school right now I LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU ALL MWHA

No comments: