Friday, May 25, 2007

tgif

Im sooooooooo happy its friday my voice hurts from talking so much hahah!! today was good!! i was looking for a fight when it came to the cram school with my hours but sammie came up to me with her book and just told me it was rearranged this way the way i wanted without hesitation i didnt even have to say anything!!!!!!!!YEAH!! the weather here is getting hotter by the day!! and i hear red deer got snow AHAHAHA that sucks!!! im not really sure what else to say today just im tired im sick lol but im having fun thinking alot!!and i mean alot its weird ya know even the people here other teachers are very protective of me now im like the little sister which is nice it feels like home giving me advice etc so dont worry guys im being watched over!!! im going to taichung this weekend tomorrow just to hang out with the girls and sunday to help take the students to write an english test i tell you !!canadian school system rocks i cant believe how hard these students have to work anyways love you all thanks for your support and keep the prayers coming

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kyrstal! My birthday isn't actually until Sunday the 27th but my cousin is getting married on the 26th so well you get the picture. Things are crazy here with everyone here and the wedding and such. Renee is at Mount Royal and she is on msn too. I will look into it for you too next week but if you want e-mail Ren, she really knows. darkfairy_101@hotmail.com