Sunday, May 6, 2007

Someone pass me the imodium

Haha i honestly dont know whats worse being extremly constapated or having to run to the bathroom every 5 mins.. Well the weekend was GOOD!!! sorry about ranting and raving earlier its just jeez you can read all about your trip and what to expect but untill you get here you really have NO IDEA i went back to doulio this weekend and hung out with a bunch of guys that are double my age and we all drank lol it was fun beer is gross but i drank one anywats ( i just wanted to be cool lol)and then we went to a pub lmao which is like the equivalent to half of the blarny stone however has the look of Branlys lol ... LONG ISLAND ICETEAS taste GROSS!! FYI it is starting to get very very hot here which is sorta nice lol compared to your weather hahaha sucks to be you!!! I LOVE DUMPLINGS and fried rice here is great!!! soo thats goo di am able to find foods that i like the people are really great and i taught my first class today all by myself it was amazing theres really no other word to discribe it but amazing.. i really am starting to ease into things not to say its not hard as hell bu ti see the light at the end of the tunnel and know robert is looking for an apartment for me and i will get set up and that i am going to learn to drive the scooter today at lunch ( wish me luck) it will give me freedom even tho i have no idea where ia m going lol anyways MOM I LOVE YOU AND IT WAS SOOO GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU HOLLY I HOPE YOUR BRIDAL SHOWER WAS GREAT!!! CANDICE YOU STINK!!! BABYZ TIARRAH FLYING EVERYONE HERE THINKS YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY EVER WHICH IS TRUE!!! its funny every day everyone is coming up to me and saying so beautiful your eyes there great!!! you are so pretty so its def a confidence booster hehe oh by the way on saturday night hank was taking ALOT I MEAN ALOT OF pictures he used to be a sports photograher but he took like over 100 of me so if by chance any of you are looking at naughty things on the internet and see my face lol I DIDNT DO IT!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS THANK
KRYSTAL

No comments: