Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mothers day

Happy mothers day mom.. I just wanted to take a min and say thank you so much for everything you have done and are going to do for me I love you so much !!you have been such an inspiration for me.. and because of your love and guidance i am who i am today... I would have never been able to step past security if it was not for you pushing me and teaching me to look after myself and to be a brave women.. At my going away party you told a story about me teaching myself to ride my bike and teaching myself how to swim by myself and the only reason i could do that was because i new that if i were to fall you would be there to pick me up and kiss me better :) so thank you for being the amazing women you are!! I am so lucky and honored to call you mom!!! Even tho you are a ho!!! lol just kidding AND CANDICE!!!!!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY this is the first one for you and i am so proud of you!! through all the sleepy nights and sick days you still kept a smile on your face ( not for me but thats besides the point) haha Congrats on your first mothers day and i hope to be just like you one day but maybe not as anal hahaha naw i love you so SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BOTH MOM AND CANDICE you areBOTH MY ROCK THANK YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Kystal, my comp doesn't let me type much without freezing but know I read your blog every day and I am so inspired by you, so proud to say I know you. I love you and my prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to tell you it is Auntie Cheryl. Hey while it is letting me type I wanted to let you know that when days are really hard for me I try to only focus on getting through this day, who knows about tommorrow, now having said that I want you to know that lets face it I would have died the first day out there, hello I need my showers and complete bathrooms. Anyways feel better and know you are loved and missed. Love Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Thanks so much, tiarrah, sam, and mom all got me cards flowers and a book. Sams card said i wuff you. I made breakfast for mom. I will talk tou you soon.

Love candice and babyz tiarrah flying