Monday, May 7, 2007

nananan batman

Well ok i may not be a super hero but riding the scooter is pretty cool!!! and the girls here are really nice nd letting me practise as much as possible.. i went to a fruit stand today at lunch time and got mangos, kiwi,pinapples, and grapefruit mmmm they are soo good and only for 5 dollars canadian so it was a really good price anyways i will keep this short becasue i am at school but everything is great teaching is fun the day flys by.... i miss you all like crazy mom ` you complete me lol` HAHAH i love you and thank you so much for your notes it really helps me more than you know joel i hope everything is good same with everyone else candice BABYZ TIARRAH FLYING MINE LOVES YOU!!!! BE GOOD candice i miss you and i hope the shower went off good... michael i miiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssss you!!!! ok guys have a good one

p.s man am i getting dark hahaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

so it is finally nice here and my grass is green i need to focus on that so that i am not reminded of the fact that my basement almost flooded and by almost i mean that the bedrooms were all damp on the carpet, so that should really make you wish you were here.

Tiarrah has compleatly cut her two bottom teeth they look really funny in her mouth when she smiles you can see little white things poking out. When you get a place i will send you pictures.

Good luck teaching your classes. Talk to you soon.

Love
Candice and Babyz Tiarrah Flying

Bobbi & Monty said...

Im glad to hear that things are going better over there. The thought of you being a superhero on a scooter with a bright pink helemt had me laughing so hard this morning when I read this that the girls outside my office thought I had lost my mind. Im glad that the teaching part is going good. Hopefully you haven't made anyone else cry....

Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal: Glad things are getting better. Guess what, we got new music to listen to at work. Thanks to your reminders and singing. Take care we miss you and everyone asks where you are.

Giselle

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie I am over the moon that you are doing so much better. The more you get to know where you are the easier it will be. Have a bad infection in my mouth damn teeth. The doc was sooo nice he gave me heavy duty prescription. That and the t3s and the ibuprophin and I am doing lots better you shold have seen me doing a dance today besides the pain I am sure it looked pretty helarious. I am giong to go to bed now so I love you lots and lots. Mom. OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO