Monday, May 7, 2007

Almost died

lol scooters are sooooooooooooooooooooooo cool and i really know why people wear big helmets and glasses and doctors masks lol theres LOTS OF bugs ,, everyone seems to laugh at me on the scooter becasue well lol honestly i look flipping hilarious!! today was a really good day for me i taught all day in my classes with help from Sharnno she is not the vice principal but pretty close anyways she has been really nice to me since i have been here all.. actually all the girls have a few of them speak english which is really nice!!! i really feel like i am being babysat everyday and i dont know how i feel about that im sure once i get my own apartment it wont be like that so i am COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS !!!! today for lunch there was fried rice but with peas and corn in it it was not my fav but i made myself eat the corn just because i dont want to be constapated AGAIN!!! but corn is not supposed to be hard is it?? haha and then for a vegtable we had steamed lettus like ceaser salad lettus jeez im sure you guys are really going to be wondering where i went to school with all my spelling mistakes hahah... aww you guys are all warm in your bed right now sleeping away well me just about to try and drive home lmao..... lvoe you guys lots and lots and i hope to talk to you guys really soon love you mike...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi krystal: Back at work, I miss you and all your wisdom. Kim, Benta and I are working lots of hours, we did hire a student, so heres hoping for some days off. Take care and drive safe. Honkl freely and often.

Giselle

Unknown said...

Hehehe, I'd love to see you on a scooter, you must take pictures!! Glad things are looking up for you. How do you like the actual teaching part? That'd be pretty cool, and all the kids I bet are sooooo cute!!!! Have fun! Do you know what the time difference is from there to here? I'm so curious. Love ya! *hugs*

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Krystal; It was so awsome to hear from you, and even better yet to hear you are doing better. Joel and I went shopping today he needed some new pants for work, thank god for walmart 9.00 yah baby. Everyone is really enjoying your comments, grandma and grandpa send their love and hugs and kisses. Sheldon got promoted to assistant sales manager today. More money and he likes the title. I am setting a clock to Tiawon time so I can phone you when you are sleeping or eating or on the toilet lol. I am going to show Joel where you are on the map so I will write later. Love you lots.Mom. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOOOOXXXXXXXXXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Good morning sunshine, I am soooo excited I downloaded (Joel downloaded) google earth so I can see where you are!!!!!!!! What I need is the exact location and the spelling of your school. I can not believe it makes me feel so close. Seriously I am going to ba a pro on the computer by the time you get home.lol. I have to go back to work now but talk to you later.XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXX Mom.