Friday, May 18, 2007

today doesnt need a headline:D

Hello everyone,, haha today was crazy at school we are going to a compition tomorrow for speaches in english 3 children in each class are going to be competing in there age group soo the school was frantic lol these things are very important for some reason:P... lol funniest thing ever i saw a dog BIGGER THEN SAMlike way way way taller on a scooter lol im not shitting you seriously this dog was just sitting on it while the person was driving hahaha i almost peed my pants laughing.. today i had cram school man it makes for along day because i get to the school at 8:20 usually and i dont get home untill 8 however i get a 2 hour lunch break so i really should not complain and honestly right now time seems to be flying well except when i teach the little ones lol i thought i would love it but its sooo darn hard getting them to do anythign because they just look at you with a huh? look in there face lol but im learning!!!HOLLY!!! hows the wedding planning going? from what candice has been telling me shes stoked !!! are you getting nervous excited about all the presents?? lol honestly thats the only reason anyone has big weddings is for the presents i mean thats why im gonna have one:P:P KIDDING!!! :S but holly hows YA MAMA doing? hehe i really miss you and i am really sorry that i wont be there but candice said its going to be beautiful even without me soo lol thats pretty good:P Brie!!! i miss our sessions i tried working out today and honestly its sooo overwhleming trying to remember everything i dont know i need like a system right now i am not hooked up at a gym because im in teh middle of RICE HEAVAN no lies so i am running well not today because it was raiining and now its dark but i did and i am going to!!! but like should i just do abs one day and if i dont have weights for my arms what should i do i know like pushups lol cause when i get back im gonna do a one handed push up YAYA!!! lol and like i know you can work on your triceps by sitting on a chair and then lifting your bumb off and forward and holding your weight going down and lifting up .. lol but im kinda lost sooo can you help me pretty please!!! I promise you and myself that im not going to let the last year and half of training go to the shitter lol!! i mean already this anerexia thing i got going is working wonders:P lol KIDDING lol everyone i am eating!!!! the fruits here are amazing and i love dumplings and seven 11 has hot dogs lol but i have not tried them because well they look old lol in any case brie im not gonna let myself down!!! and thank you for your letter!!! it was nice reading something when i was flying over the ocean:P So when it rains here i have this little like rain trash bag thing lol BUT IT DOESNT HELP lol !!!Everyone was right about coming here and changing lol ive only been here 18 days but honestly i can already tell the difference and somethings its not even something i want like when i got locked out of the house i was jut about ready to sit on the side walk and ball my eyes and call my mom but that obviously was not an option because it was dark i was alone and mommy cant save me here sooo i had to just step up and that felt really good!!! i didnt even cry!!! :P and runnign alone outside honestly lol its hard doing anything having people watch you constantly let aone running when all your junk is moving haha but i did it and i didnt let stares stop me soo im proud of that!! and honestly WHOLY FRIG IVE BEEN HERE ALONE FOR 18 days!!!! and im not an emotion basket case well today anyways so props to me!!! P.s AUNTIE PEGGY AND UNLCE NELSON lol getting daving to put and family DOES NOT COUNT!!!! lol jeez show me some love!!!unlce i thought i was your fav neice what am i now chop liver:P speaking of jop liver JOEL!!!!! you to show me some love i miss you!!! hows the job doing?? just remember on the days where you want to sleep in or on the days where yoiu just want to rela think Z71!!!! MOM I LOVE YOU !!! i didnt hear from you today so im asumming your busy but i love you and miss you MWHA TO EVERYONE!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, it sounds so good to hear your days are getting better and you are learning and growing. Of course you know you are thought about often here. I just wanted to let you know you are amazing and I am so excited to hear you say you can already realize and appreciate changes this adventure is teaching you. Life is ever changing and not always comfortable, but discover all you can, while you can and try to enjoy the ride. Oh and always continue to share your discoveries as I am reading every day and learning from you. Love you, Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hey baby. Your right I have been crazy busy but never too busy fo you. Today I have a wicked cough you know like I am 90 and I hve smoked all my life but not to worry it will pass. I am looking after the little one tonight while Candice takes Davin to places unknown if you know what I mean.lol. It is great to hear you are doing so well at school little ones respond to song laughter puppets you any thing that is animated. Try to find puppets or remember some songs we used to sing; good morning goodmorning lets start a brand new day goodmorning goodmorning to you. Joel got his first pay cheque he is very stoked. I will be giving him my bill today, lol.Hard to believe 18 days already it is crazy. I was wondeting how big is the place you are staying in comparison to your old apartment. If you want I will call petland and make a deal with thoes critters you have visit you or sharing your room. lol. I sure do miss you. I can not wait to get there for a visit.Well I hav to go for now I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH. Have a great weekend. Mom. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOOOOOOOXXXXXXX.

Bobbi & Monty said...

Hey its great to hear that you are really starting to enjoy it over there. When you wrote about the garbage truck that plays music I was laughing so hard and Brenda said she thought the same thing as you the first time "Ice Cream" I can't believe the garbage truck plays music....
I was driving home from work in Red Deer yesterday and I was on highway 2A and I seen these two people on this scooter that was going like maybe 60km/hr and one had a bright yellow helmet and one had a bright orange helmet and it made me think of you and your pink one. you really need to post a picture so we can all see just how hot you look in that helemt.