Sunday, May 27, 2007

manic monday

Hey !! well its def a monday!! im pretty tired today and i guess my voice is not healed lol because i cant talk properly:S im really not looking forward to teaching vienna today lol itss like the longest half hour of my life!!!! i have to stay at the school untill 7 today because of telephone teaching!! which is ok becasue tomorrow i get to leave at 5 yeah!! i really cant wait to move i think ill be moving this weekend on sunday !! its a good thing for sure just because i can keep my house how i want and frankly when its hot i can walk around in my underwear and im wont be afraid of someone walking in on me hehe!! Holly how was your stag??????????? hahaah i hope you had fun!! Bobbi i love that you read my blog lol and it makes you laugh!!! im really missing home today i can def tell that time of the month is coming because im bloated!!! lol hot!!! and just not happy i hope this week speeds by so i can have another good weekend:D love you all!!!

No comments: