Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hello everyone!!
wow thank you guys all so much for all the comments you dont know how much it means to me it really keeps me going even though i have only been here two days it feels longer the people are very nice its just hard because i know nothing the food well hahah some is really good like last night i had fried rice is it tasted soooooooo good and others well not soo good like mushrooms here are not so good :( i had my first taste of peeing in a whole yesterday lol and considering that i peed all over my foot it did not go good lol its really weird actually cause it flushes !!! also the tolet paper is not bad as long as you bring your own if not your going to be air drying!!! as for the imodium i honestly have nto had to use it THANK GOD but im pretty sure thats not goign to last... Also mcdolands does not serve rice instead of fries ( no i have not had any yet) but i asked someone you ask for rice if you want but its mainly served with fries.. The children are so young when they start school that they are still in diapers which is really cool well not if i have to change them but hahah i made alittle girl cry yesterday becasue she has never seen a foreign girl yet and she was scared:( she must have only been 18 months looked brecks age and they are in school already.. kindergarten kids are learning there times table already. I am staying alone right now in a four floor aparment building and its very scary!! i will be really happy because tomorrow i am goign to the town with my school and i will be staying with the principal so i wont be alone at nigth and then i will be even happier when i get my own place and i set up the phone and interenet its tough now because i dont know when i will be able to right and i dont even know how to call lol .. the people here are very very nice i had a man follow me pretty much all the way home because he wanted to come home with me lol but the guy i was with ( i was job shadowing a foriegn teacher) we went out for supper and he was giving me a ride home and this guy pulled up on his scooter he could speak very little english but got out that he loved celine dion cause i told him i was from canada and he thought he could just come into my house lol but steve told him to get lost which was good cause i dont need any creepy people knowinng where i live... I was also told i was veryvery beautiful by an old man yesterday it was nice. Thank you Brie for the Letter!!! i think you would be very proud of what i am wearing latly!!! Deanna i have not contacted ericas unlce yet because its in the suit case that im not opening till i have my own place but as soon as i get set up i will def give him a shout... Yeah not only do people have pink helmets they have like doctor masks to stop bugs from hitting them hahaha its to hot for me to wear one of those but then again i have not had one hit me yet:P.. They also have cars here like mazda, hondas etc but no trucks booh hoo.... The weather here is not to bad i guess i came at the right time becasue its not boiling but i was told to wait a few weeks because once it hits june once you step outside your wet!!! not looking forward to that but luckily my class room and apartment will be air conditioned well i bet your all wondering why such a long email well actually i got dropped off in the middle of Toulio with a hand drawn map to hang out look around for four hours sooo i found and interenet cafe.. and im alittle scared to venture out but robert showed me a place to find really cool baby cloths for BABYZ TIARRAH FLYING I MISS HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH CANDICE I MISS YOU MOM JOEL MIKE EVERYONE !!!! like i said before once i get settle in my own place i will beable to get talk on msn etc and let you kno when i will be on but untill then ill try and call as much as possible but the maturity of communications will be on here thank yuo guys for ALL TEH SUPPORT iM really lucky to have al you guys looking out for me and it really helps me push through love you krystal

No comments: