Saturday, May 26, 2007

Today was alot of fun!! i mean how can you go wrong with 5 hours of shopping!! i didnt buy anythign because i honestly can not fit anythign into my suit case but once i move and get set up in my apartment ITS ON BABY!! the cloths here come in three catagorys granny, really nice work cloths,or 12 year old cloths lol!! its actually pretty funny to see english on the shirts because sometimes theres spelling mistakes or the sentances just dont make any sence!!! haha still on the hunt for some cute baby cloths they just dont have it here!! OHH THE PURSES AND SHOES!!! i swear im going to be having the collection because there cheap and nice and even cloths the shirts etc ill be coming home with a whole new wardrobe!! we went to a japanese resturant for dinner and it was like cook your meat at your table on hot coals and then hot pots which is like soup with dips mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm soooo good however we ordered these shrimp rolls with wasabie sauce on them YUCK lol !!!sharrno and Genie have been really good to me they dont ever let me pay for anything.. although thats just the taiwan way if you invite someone to dinner you are paying espesially because i am foreigner they will not let me pay!! I AM TERRIFIED of gaining weight tho because i was talking to genie and sharrno and she said that all the teachers that have worked at the school have gained weight lots of weight:S:S now they also mentioned they all ate alot of mcdonalds and drank alot of milk which is our cream the stuff you whip to make whipping cream lol so i mean ok i get why but still im just so afraid :(specially because i dont think you really see yourself getting fat untill its to late well i dont anyways sooo but im just going to have to be careful and really not eat mcdonalds or kfc !! or drink the milk lol!!! i just really gotta hold my self accountable !! anyways its been a looooooooooong day and im beat so i love you all!!!and miss you p.s if i say happy birthday and its wrong lol its probably that i just rememberd thats its coming up soon and just to stop myself for forgetting i will mention it OR im just totally out in left feild hahah lve you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well hello stranger I feel like it has been so long since I have talked to you sorry I have been at Candices this weekend so she could go to Hollys stag. Which I hear was a lot of fun. You seem to be doing so good .Glad you are feeling better. Me to. When are you moving in to your new place and how do you like it. I will try to call you soon If not Call me in the morning tomorrow which is your night I will leave at about 8:00 am to take Joel to school and drive to work. That is 10:00 pm your time so maybe try to call at 8:00 pm your time. Gosh you are doing so well I am soooo not surprised, who didnt think you could do it FOOLS!!!!! Ya and about that snow no kidding I woke up and looked out the window and said a very nasty sentence. Then to add insult to injury there was no power. Only in Alberta cus the next day it was beautiful, go figure. All is well with everyone Tiarrah is gorgous as ever and Joel is working hard, Sheldon is still selling and I am still working with evertones kids. I sure hope you can call I miss you lots. Have a great day LOVE YOU LOTS !!!!!! Mom. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOOOOOXXXXX. Dont forget that you are the best my little sweetypie.