Monday, May 14, 2007

:P

Hey everyone.. well today started off really rough i dont know i just woke up with a lump in my throat and all i wanted to do is cry .... however when i got to school and i started teaching it got alittle bit better. . that day really deos fly when im teaching well!!actually not so much when i am teaching the little ones just becuase they reeally just want to stare at me cause i look different!! how ever anyone whos 4 and up is cool!! Mom what youll prb need to do is call the operator and tell them your wanting to call taiwan and then give them this number 056968606 and then if they say that does not work just try without the 05 ok?? i am really trying to get a phone card together but its so hard even asking for a bag lol when you buy somethign sooo !!! I have tried calling you a few times mom but you NEVER ANSWER!!! anyways its really important that i get a hold of you i have to talk to you about a few things hehehe:P Deanna yes i have skpe lol i have not hada chance to talk to anyone on it yet tho .. so i am not sure how the headset works!!! i am hoping my mom downloads it soon * hint hint* hey deanna you should add me on msn to my new one smae with you erica... and maybe if you would not mind emailing me your uncles info again.. i have it in one of my suit cases but its the one i dont want to dig around in till i move into my own place!! krystalw9654@hotmail.com is my email address!! I hope everything is going good at baby pops i miss everyone and love everyone !! mom i really really need to talk to you!!! sooo please lol p.s another guy tried to follow me home today FRIGIN CREEPS i tell you!!!! love you!!

No comments: