Wednesday, May 23, 2007

another one bites the dust!!

Hey!!! today was a good day:D im fighting another horrible flu which sux but i dont know the min i step into the class room its like it doesnt matter i have to be on and thats really good!!i love it now props to the teachers back home because the students here are way different then in canada they respect the teachers here alot more but still there children so they misbehave lol and man its hard work but like i said i love it!! today we tested prague class with vocabulary :( it was so sad one of my students chad sooooooooo cute kept saying do you like some cookies instead of would you like some cookies and he got slapped really hard because he kept saying it wrong then he got sent to the other teacher to give him a hard time and back to us and got in more trouble THEN he got a phone call home!!poor little man i just wanted to hug him because you could see he was just broken !! Iput my foot down today!! im usually very passive and just suck things up when it comes to people in authority ( no cop jokes please hehe) but when it comes to work i usually do what im asked etc well on fridays i am supposed to work at the cram school till 7:40 but it gets dark at 6 here so i went to the teacher today and i told her i dont want to be driving past 6:30 because it gets to dark and on june first im moving 20 mins away and its just not safe for me to be driving ... and she tried to guilt me alittle bit BUT i said im not chinese this is my first time riding a scooter if something shoul dhappen to me on the way home i would be introuble because no one could help me!!and then she said she would talk to the other teachers and see but frankly im not doing it!! its not safe and i told her that so YEAH FOR ME!!! speaking of driving the scooter lol today i kinda went in the ditch hehe:) i ment to press the brake but i pressed the gas and zoooooooooom lol i was in there before i could even blink dont worry mom i didnt fly off my bike or anything but man was it hard to get out !! those scooters weigh a tone!!well anyways im still battling this cold so i should go rest in bed i love you all AUNTIE CHERYL HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY1!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU HAD FUN:d:d anyways talk to you later mwha
p.s candice i love you lots i hope everything is going good with you.
HOLLY HAVE A FUN STAG I KNOW IT WONT BE THE same without me but im sure you'll manage and hey guys IVE BEEN HERE ALONE FOR 23 FLIPPING DAYS YAYAYA FOR ME!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Cops jokes eh???
You go girl. Nobody can make you do anything, you must allow it to happen. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Be assertive not aggressive. How's that for words of wisdom.I love your stories. Life has a funny way of preparing you for things, remember getting the quads stuck just before you left. Got your muscles in shape to pull out your scooter.Take care I miss you my little work buddy.

Back in Canada at Baby-Pops

Giselle

Anonymous said...

hey,

call me when you get a chance no matter what time here in the middle of the night i will be home i love you

candice and babyz tiarrah flying

Anonymous said...

Hey Krystal real quick. I called for you today and it is no problem to take upgrading overseas. Go to www.athabaskau.ca and click on their register now etc. You will have to find out exactly what coarses you need but Georgina or Rene could help with that I am sure. Just let me know what I can do to help on this end. All is good got to work till 10:00 tonight so if you call I will not be home. LOVE YOU LOTS XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOOOOOXXXXOOOOXX. Mom.