Wednesday, May 9, 2007

:)

Hello everyone... today im alittle home sick im really not feeling good so it sucks to have to speak all day but now i have the afternoon off to sit and relazx.... and starve lol just kidding ( not really) Thank you sheldon for your mesg you might beable to presude me to come home alittle early if you buy me one of those cool boats lol :P that is if you actually miss me!!! haha.. Dad thanx for the mesg also you always give it me straight so i appreciate that it makes me want to fight alittle harder!! Now im no where near throwing in the towel but its good to have all you guys here rooting for me so i dont do that:P... life here is starting to get better i see the light at the end of the tunnel theres a sworm of bugs over top but none the less i see it... Mom they dont have deet in there bug spray here well actually i was told that i can not read the labels lol but trust me i am on a mission to find some heavy duty bug killer!!! My friend holy fuck visited me in the shower today... i dont know if i have told you all about him/her yet you see i have 3 pet geckos that live here with me i know theres three because once i saw them all together but i could not tell them apart if my life dependedon it in any case they live in the houses here i would prefer them not be a pet more like road kill OR in a cage so they cant wonder around but ive accepted it.. how did they get that name welll becasue they always show up somewhere you least expet like i was takin a shower this morning and one just went climbing up the wall and 99% of my reaction is HOLY FUCK!! so it kinda stayed lol :S Giselle soft cow?? is that a fat joke lol just joking i know what you ment :P:P so who all is askin about me anyhow? lol well lunch is on i think its dog today but it could be cat or rat im reall not sure :P loveyou all !!! EVERYONE and when i say everyone i mean EVERYONE i love you!!! thank you soo much!!! babyuz tiarrah i wish i could see your pretty piink toes lol :P love ya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal

Company in the shower already, you are on quick canadian. Try not to think about things like eatting dog or cat, it will make you mental, it all tastes like chicken. Take care and enjoy the journey.

Giselle

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the gechos, they are more scared of you then you are of them. Do they keep you up at night?

Everything is going to be okay these first couple of months are going to be hard and then you will be used to everything and you won't want to come home, yeah right. Talk to you later.