Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dumplins are mmm mm good

Hello my fellow bloggers.. how you all doing today?? My day was really good today i was off at 1:30 ( thursdays are my early days) so i have had a good time just hanging out at home getting all my stuff organized.. i am really happy about getting my own place:D:D:D it will be exciting to decorate it however.. im not going to live in the place forever so its like how much decorating do i actually do??? theres a baby gecko living here now lol i dont know if i should be grossed out by that or what.. either way its and i named it holy shit.. RAINY SEASON HAS STARTED lol its reallyi cool tho i love the rain and actually it makes it not so hot taiwan is nice at night becuase it cools right down, however as soon as the sun goes down the bugs come out like crazy!!! i was joking around with Sharrno and Jeeny two girls i work with lol they dont know what thongs were so i had to show them.. i was also giving them a lesson about tampons hahaha cause they dont have them here!!!they have never even heard of them so that was really funny and then lol they showed me what they wear everyday for undewear!!! its a corset they have like a full body one to suck them in !!!! i could not believe it becuase these ladies are small maybe 140 lbs and they said all the girls at the school wear them everyday most women in taiwan wear them OMG!!! i would die of heat if i had to wear one of those lol its sooo crazy!! ooh another cool little thing about Taiwan the you know how the ice cream man drives around the block and plays music hahah well in taiwan its the garbage man that drives around the block playing music like an ice cream truck and you have to run out and give them yoru garbage bags heheh i just thought it was funny because when i first heard it i was really excited and i was going to go get some ice cream :( however lol it was not ice cream:P anyways thats all i really have to say right now things are going good i love you guys lots and lots im taking lots of pictures and as soon as i get a laptop i wil load them onto the comp its just this comp is honestly from the 60s soo lol it takes to long and everything is in chinese so i dont really understand what to do :P ALSO mom i am usually online like msn during my lunch break which is usually your 9pm sooo if you ever want to meet me on msn let me know ok :D:D:D: love you and have a good day guyys

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol Krystal, you made my day! The icecream/garbage truck story made me giggle. I'm still laughing about it, I'm gonna tell everyone I know about this, hahaha! Beware the "icecream" trucks!! Mwhaha! Ok, I'm done now. 0:D