Saturday, June 9, 2007

what a day

Well today was full of intersting things happening... i woke up with a screaming headach.. and at 9:00am the power went off :O:O ooooooooooh ya lol Bonnys two kids were here but she had left for school soo my first thought would be to look for a breaker box hahah well in taiwan houses there are not windows in everyroom in fact there are no windows except for the front of the house that looks into the garage... and the back of the house that looks into the feild soo here all three of us our sitting in complete dark all wondering what to do.. might i mention we have this HUUUUUUUUUGE language barrior between us.. lol soo i go hunting for what hmm a flash light, lighter something.. anything and i find a flash light YES only to try and turn it on and realize hmm its dead ahhhhhh soo i remember wait i have a couple lighters on the stand in my room ( which is completly dark") soo i go hunting moving my hands around and then SMASH A glass jar/aroma thing smashed into a million pieces on to the floor letting out this overwhelming amount of oder that honestly was so overbearing i had to stand outside because it was so strong.. lol sooo now its completly dark... completly stinky.. and i have two children asking me what we do now .. what we do now... Now i was going to correct there grammer but i thought it was not the time... so we sit.. and we sit 9:00 turns to 1:00.. stuff in the fridge is melting phones dont work.. so i get this great idea everyones power cant be out and i could atleast drive with allen and judy to a pay phone to call there mother because im sure she would know what to do ... ( btw all day we have been playing with the breaker turing it on and off to see if it will work.. an no it didnt) sooo i try and explain to the children to come with me lol but they dont understand so i decided lol to go to the cram school that i teach at to see if they have power.. HAHAHA soo usually i put my keys in my purse but for some reason last night i didnt so i had to walk into my room pitch black and try and find them... well the smell over took me again and then i thought omg this gross smell is going to seep into my clothes i gotta clean this up.. so here i am with a broom .. a mop and a dust pan sweeping something i cant see.. all i can do is hear the glass being swept ... and then the mopping its one of those sponge mops soo i have a pale and im mopping dunkin it in water and moping but the smell is not going anywhere so i smell the mop OMG IT STINKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD soo i brought it to my bathroom you know the one wtiht he shower in the sink lol and i start cleaning the mop.. go back mop some.. go to the bathroom clean the mop .. then go mop some more.. finally i got my room to where is was bearable and i started looking for my keys .. hahah the funny thing is how do you look for somethign you cant see??????????????????? yeah lol soo i gave up ( p.s i couldnt use the liter because i burnt my thumb realy bad because it got really hot while i was looking around.. ) ok so finally i get this brillent idea once again.. and i say well last night i got home i wnt straight to my room and i put everyhting on my desk.. and then i continued to pack some stuff so maybe just maybe i put it into my makeup bag WOLA WOLA lol.. there my keys were so i leave i go to the school and they have power now the enligh teachers were not there soo i had to try and explain to bonnys mother that she had no power hahah that was funny.. finally i got to use the phone and i called bonny to let her know what was going on and her answer was why.. lol why is the power off I THOUGHT TO MYSELF ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways so i left with 6 containers of turkey rice apparently there grandmother was afraid we would starve... so i get home and we wait... wait... its now 4:30 and im teaching the kids the witch doctor song you know ooo eee oaa ting tang walla walla bing bang.. after singing we decided to go play the piano for a bit.. and finally im like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im going to go check the breaker one more time i flip all the switches and waaaaaaaaaaala lol POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the angels were singing!!! hahah... anyways thats pretty much alli have to say for now that was my exciting news for the weekend.. oh p.s im moving tomorrow:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

freak a leak we are in edmonton now i love you

candice and babyz tiarrah flying

Anonymous said...

Hey Krystal, Holy shit when you have a day you have a day!!!! Glad to see you are fine Candice phoned this morniong and told me about the mud slides and I know it will surprise you but I paniced a bit just a bit though. Relieved to here you are fine though. Hope that the smell is not too bad any more. Mom was telling me about your travel plans it sound awsom. Remember to keep your bags close. All is good here nothing new to report. I went to a pow wow today. It was interesting I got to meet Patty, she seems really nice. The food was good. Uneventful. Well I have to go Auntie Chetyl is taking me out to Moxies for dinner. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE MOON AND STARS.Have a great day and congrats on your apartment!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX. Mom.