Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hello everyone... Well i chipped my flipping tooth thats right and not just any tooth my front tooth!!thats what you get for trying to go healthy, i was going to get a bag of chips but i was like no im not im going to get some unsalted almonds instead.. and when i tried to open them crack!! so now im wlaking around with half a tooth lol oh well i guess it will build character. MOM THANK YOU SO UCH FOR THE PACKAGE!!! MWHAMWHAMWHAMWHA I LOVE IT I AM SO EXCITED AND THANK YOU FOR THE PANTs normally i dont share my pant size lol but the size 13 fit and are alittl big aroun the waste AHAHHAHAHAHAH ANAREXIA WORKS!!! haha just joking no but i ma so excitd about this :D:D:D anywho i should go i lov eyou all mike made it here alright and its kinda weird kinda nice lol bow chika bow wow ( sorry grandma) haha love you all
your toothless wonder

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

candice says....

hahahahahahahahahahaha oh sorry was that insensitive what i really meant was heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehe.

Babyz says....

so you mean to tell me that i have more full teeth in the front then you do. Also did you know that you should not put hard things in your mouth my mom tells me that all the time.

love candice and babyz tiarrah

Anonymous said...

hello are you still there write soon i miss you.

tiarrah called shawn dada, love you so much

be strong in yourself

love candice and babyz tiarrah

Anonymous said...

Krystal Where are U

Giselle