Sunday, June 10, 2007

Lfe is full of fears

Well today i moved in to huwei and i was really excited and really scared all at the same time.. i had to pay an extra 1500nt becase they said they cleaned it HAHAH what a joke i spent 4 hours cleaning.. huwei is a really nice town and its a college town so theres alot of people my age AND HOT BOYS!!! I LOVE HOT BOYS haha its nice to finally see some thats for sure.. but im back in lunbei tonigth.. i dunno i got really scared all a sudden just having second thoughts about everything.. and its not just about being here its gaining weight.. its not exersizing enough .. its missing home.. its being alone..its fear of settleing for something less or something that im not sure about ... i dont knwo it got to me.. and i dont have a computer at my apartment yet so i came back to bonnys to spend the night.. she is such a nice lady!! im so happy that i came.. and i know ive only been gone alittle while but its like lol how do people honestly move away for so long i mean i heard all kinds of stories about people teaching away for 5 years or staying... the teaching is great its fun exciting.. but i dont understand how some people can stay away for so long, i dont know if its becasue im really close to my family or if its just becuase this is all still very new to me.. either way its mind boggling!! soo ive made some travel arrangments... im going to hong kong on july 11th for 5 days and on augest 29th im going to the philipines for 2 weeks :D:D:D:D im pretty excited about that.. anyways i love you guys all sooooo much and i miss you all thanks again for all the support:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you on your travel plans. I am sure making plans like that will help on those down days. Everyone I know who traveled did miss their family and did have hard days especially in the beginning. Sometimes it is the getting past the hard days that really make good days, you know the I did it myself feeling. Every day you are there you are learning and experiencing. I think once you start really making a life there you will feel much better. By making a life I mean finding friends, having fun. Work is great but we like to play in our culture and I am sure you will find a kindred spirit there. Not that this is the same but when I used to move around a lot every community was lonely and sucky until I got out there and found a way to connect and meet friends. Don't every forget you are so loved and missed here and you have a big cheering squad of people who are happy for you and proud of you. I love you Krystal
Auntie Cheryl