Friday, June 29, 2007

life goes on

So its not as if i expect everyone to stay the same, or sit back and do nothing while im over here..its just kinda hard sometimes thinking the life is going on everyone is moving on doing new things etc and im not apart of it.. maybe part of me thought all my family would sit at home wait for me to come back as stupid as that sounds!! i dont know its almost as if im trying to stay connected to the life back at home, something that i dont feel apart of anymore:(.. and then trying to start a new one here that no one at home could even begin to relate to so today im struggling with that a bit!! im really proud of myself tho im running everyday,, theres a track like a mentioned before right by our apartment haha and it even has bats that at around 6ish they start to come out... BEFORE I FORGET mom thank you SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE CARE PACKAGE When i talked to you on the phone i never thanked you!!! all the things were great!!!!!!! i think i might be a size 11 now which is cool because the pants you sent me are to big hahah i dont mind tho!! i have been finding alot of clothing shops that have all kinds of sizes because there are heavy people here lol ! its getting hotter by the day which is good/bad YEAH FOR NO BRAS lol.. i have started to have a bit of road rage hahah its very funny actually because someone will cut me off or whatever and ill YELL IM A FRIGGIN FORIENGER YOU CANT DO THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE LIKE THAT BLUHBLUHBLuh and they turn with a big grin on there face and nod there head a couple times as if i liked him doing that haha they obviously dont understand what iam saying which is honestly kinda nice!! i could be telling themoff but as long as i have a smile on my face they love it hahah anyways IM FEELING BETTER!!! my flu from hell seems to be going away and hopefully i wont get another one for a while fingers crossed... LOVE YOU ALL... ps Keep me posted on the baby situation Giselle.... and i hope all is going well with you hows landon doing anyways ?? ttyl

No comments: