Friday, June 22, 2007

Sick again

Well im sure you have all heard by now i left my bank card in the machine at the 7 eleven... i know crazy!!! oh well i have gotten it figured out so no worries the bank will send me a new card!! and i know people might be thinking what will i do with money dont worrry i have more then enough:D:D:D.. Well i am sick again and it seems like i will be fine for 1 week and then sick for 2.. fine for 1 sick for another two.. which i m sure is pretty normal working in a school enviroment it just sucks!! nothing really new is happening with me just busy working and looking around huwei my diet has not been all th ebest this past week but im jumping back on the band wagon with that !! anyways i love you all and just alittle SHOUT OUT TO HOLLY AND SEAN ON THERE WEDDING DAY I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES GREAT!!! LOVE YOU BOTH AND WISH YOU A LIFETIME OF HAPPINESS MWHA

No comments: