Saturday, June 9, 2007

Ok ladies and gentlemen my sister has officially flipped her lid... lol jeez ita about time you mesg my blog... lol well im off to moving.. im kinda scared actually and it kinda sucks to be cut off again from the computer and phone but im sure i will survive.. i can use the computers at the school so:D.. anyways i love you all sooooooooooooooooooo much and i miss everyone1!! and if any one heard about the mud slide im ok lol actually i didnt even hear about it untill my grandma called.. WHICH WAS A GREAT SUPRISE THANK YOU!! i love you all mwha

p.s babyz tiarrah flying I LOVE YOU THE MOST

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that you think that my lid was not flipped already. Holly is sending you a picture of something right now through me(think reitmans change room) why do i have to be the messenger. tiarrah is getting her fang teeth she will soon look like bunny gone bad love you

love candice and babyz tiarrah flying