Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stupid Cop

I hate stupid cops!! last night we got pulled over because a cop thought i was not wearing a seat belt WELL actually cst woody i was but it was on incorrectly i had it underneath my armpit AHHH so i got a 115 dollar ticket my first ticket in my whole life and i am honestly pissed off .. Like there are so many other things that that cop could have been doing like protecting our streets rather then givin me a stupid ticket.. And yeah ok so i had it on wrong but honestly i did not know that was against the law he could of easily given me a warning but noooooooo and he was an ass about it. I have never once dissrespected a police officer before or even thought about it but honestly last night i just wanted to hit him AHHHHHH lol soo frustrating like the guy was a complete jerk anyways i have to get back to work but i just had to vent that because its still bugging me!!! have a good one
p.s make sure your seat belt is on right!!
krystal

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we just wanted to say that when you are on your scooter over there and you are cruising down the road please drive safer than you do now......luv you

Bobbi & Monty said...

we would just like to say if it was your sister who taught you to drive it is no wonder you gots pulled over girl.....I remember when she was first learning to drive.......

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify it was our mother that taught her to drive, and if this ticket had anything to do with me then it would have been a speeding ticket!!!!!!

Bobbi & Monty said...

or perhaps a illegal U turn.....I seem to remember something about that. Oh well im sure your sister knows better then to do a U turn infront of a cop right Krystal??

PS we still on for Friday or Sat nite?

Anonymous said...

hi kricket all is well here grampa sends love sunny kelowna is a wet spot on the map today girls are doing good hope your having a blast.we loved your cop story.after much trying we finally got on this site.hi from teeny.shes just home from karate her mother arrived from the east on sat.the girls didnt know her but didnt take long to get reaquainted.lotsa love gram&gramp