Saturday, April 21, 2007

Its time

Hello all, well im finally done work and it feels really weird, to care about something so much and devote 6 months to building something up and then leaving is definatly a weird feeling not to say im not happy and excited to venture away from the store to see what else life has instore for me but its difficult to leave something you care about in the hands of other people lol NOT THAT the people who are there now are not AMAZING but i was there since the beginging so you cant beat that ha ( and thats not being cheeky giselle) Yup eight more days EIGHT MORE DAYS crazy i just dont have any other word to descibe it but crazy. Im really affriad ive never been completly on my own before not to mention in a country that does not speak english but its time, its time to stand on my own, its time to get ride of my crutches, its time to let go of things that are hurting me, its time to let go of allowing fear control my life, its time to start my life Have a good one guys
krystal

P.s Im still REALLY BITTER about the stupid dumb cop but atleast now i can say he was sorta cute.. is that progress??? haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl just wanted to say goodluck and I hope you have a safe flight. You are going to be awesome! Have a blast! Kim