Friday, April 6, 2007

Queen of Lists

Hello Everyone... Well i have officailly been doved queen of the lists lol ... I have lists everywhere what i need what i dont need things i need to do / buy ahhh lol well atleast im organized right??? well long day babysitting my neice but i love it :D:D she is sooo frigin cute however I KNOW i DEFINATLY am not ready to have children yet lol as much as i love her its like a sigh of relief when I can give her back hehe.. I was going through all my cloths today jeez who new i had so many Lots of it is to big now which i LOVE HEH theres nothing better then loosing weight i gotta say and seeing your old tight fat pants WAY TO BIG hehe... I want to say a happy late birthday to my DAD ( jeez your getting old but i love you) its really late but hey i just got this thing up alittle while ago Anyways im off to more packing LOve you all :D MWHA
krystal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi List Queen

You rock! I will miss you.