Saturday, April 28, 2007

Last night in Canada

When people say time flys they really dont lie, i cant believe this is my last night with my family for a whole year, i cant believe tomorrow is going to be the last time i see my sister for a whole year shes my everything my whole world im really going to be lost without her but its becasue of her that i am able to do this she is honestly the most important person in my life my strenght my back bone my best friend i love you candice thank you for always being there for me im going to miss you so much, just remember i may not be 10 mins away but im always there in your heart LOL OK CORNY but its true!! Mom im going to be home in a few months so dont worry ill take everything that you dad and sheldon have taught me over the years and ill be safe i promise this is my time to shine and i can do that because everything you have sacrifeced for me so thank you... Kim Giselle, Deanna, Carrie it was a blast working with you keep in touch ill make sure to send pix of me on the beach hahah:P.... BABYZ TIARRAH i love you sooooooo much your such a beautiful baby and i am so happy your part of our family and just wait when i get back i can FINALLY feed you spegetie:D:D:D:D stay healthy babyz... Joel stay out of trouble ok i love you lots and dont forget to email me becasue i am going to miss you alot good luck with learning to drive your doing an amazing job already so im sure your not oging to have any trouble passing your drivers test:) Mike stay safe im really going to miss you i dont know what the future holds i guess only time will tell and thats really scary but what will be will be right... its really weird having someone there for such a huge part of your life and then having them gone and having everyone around you expecting you to stand on your own without that crutch that has been there for so long very scary but im up for the challange and i can do it i will do it Thank you to everyone my family Aunty Peggy unlce nelson davin jordan jaquina everyone grandma grandpa Love you guys and i will see you in year
Krystal

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal, have thought of you soooo many times today, don't get to stressed and remember to enjoy the journey. We will be with you all the way, Take care and remember to smile.

Giselle

Anonymous said...

So she is really gone. I am writing this to tell everyone that my sister did the bravest thing that she has ever done. She stepped out on her own and she did it with grace. I know that this is going to be one of the hardest things she has ever done but she will do it and never regret any of it.

I love you krystal you are brave and strong and you can do anything that you want to do you have never let anyone stand in your way and i know that you will shine through this adventure to.

I hope that this makes sense i love you and miss you already.

candice and babyz tiarrah

Anonymous said...

Hey Krystal I miss you already
I drove for wobbley,because as you
already know she was a wobbley driver I hope your plane ride was fun watching laguna beach you jerk were gonna have to schedule some msn times to talk I will stay up as late as whenever and well chat it up.Have fun eating rice
Love joel
ps. mom is really sad

Anonymous said...

Hey krystal this is just a test so mom can learn how to talk to you,shes not so bright.

Anonymous said...

hey my baby girl. I hope that you are doing fine and not too hot. I miss you but it was great to hear from you last night. You are soooo awsome and I love you more than you will ever know. Be brave and careful at the same time and know that even though we are not together physically you are in my heart. I will see you soon. Love mommy!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal,

Wow you're gone. I hope your flights were good.

The next month is probably going to be very hard and you are going to get home sick, but stick it out cause it will get better. We are proud of you!

p.s. How is the toilet paper?