Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Emotions are running High

Well, 19 more days and counting... My head is in a complete fog im going to miss everyone so much My family my trainer my co-worker even tho shes a cheeky mare lol ( hi Giselle) its really just starting to hit home that i wont see everyone for a year, but im still super excited and everyone has incredible faith that i can do this which makes me less nervous and gives me that added confidence that i need... I guess thats what friends/familys are for right?? I dont know how im gonna manage my work outs without hearing kegel and hollow, suck those gluts in , two more lol haha im sure ill manage the thing is when you have amazing teachers in your life you learn so much and im really lucky to have a few really good teachers in my life right now Brie my trianer, Candice my sister, my co-worker Giselle they really have impacted my life in ways that i will be forever greatful, funny thing is i dont think they know how inspirational they have been to me and i dont really know how to tell them either hmm im sure one day ill beable to give back a fraction of what they have given me JEEZ i must be pmsing or something im so emotional haha ok untill next time
Krystal

No comments: