Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Crazy

Jeez, so much things to do in so little time, i find myself waking up at 3 in the morning trying to remember everything i have to do.. To anyone who views my blog sorry if i dont write in it EVERYDAY untill i leave i have alot of shit to do and it seems like there really is not enough time in the day for it to all happen.. Honestly on one hand I am scared to death of going everything from tranfering flights to leaving my family, to not working out to the food etc.. and on the other hand i could not be more excited to be on my own to beable to get groveries and use a map haha thats going to be fun seeing how i cant read them lmao of well I really feel like i have to experience this even tho i am only 20 years old i have never really been on my own or overcome something so huge as this whole trip will be for me soo with that said im off to another sleepless night Hope everyone is Good Wish me luck on surviving the next 25 days :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a good day hunny love mom