Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Big thanx

I just wanted to say a big thanks to all my family/ friends holly your amazing and im lucky that your in my life Sissy sis your my angel babyz tiarrah mine does miss you very much when i leave but i will bring you back LOTS of presents ok :D:D Thanks to my mom sister aunt uncle and to everyone else who set up my suprise party i really appreciate it and all your kind words i will carry them with me and on my saddest days im sure they will make me push beyond my limits and encourage me to fullfill my dream. Wow im really leaving in 12 days my life is about to change in all aspects but i know with the support of all my family and friends i will beable to concure ( dont know how to spell hhaah) anything so thanks again

p.s Holly your mama !!!!

No comments: