Friday, August 17, 2007

Typhoon over!

OOH COME ON!!! lol is it so much to ask for a couple buildings to fall"? as long as no one is hurt hahah ! we survivded another typhoon at one point it was raining so hard i could barly see from my balcony ! ahh well its still typhoon season untill september so maybe theres still more to come:d:D:D One more week of school to go for my holiday HELL YEAH!! BUT in that week ia m meeting that mail man but im doing good with that! and Giselle your amazing honestly im so happy we worked together trust me i miss my work buddy to:D! ona side note IF ANYONE HAS NOT SEEN 8 BELOW YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THAT MOVIE ITS THE BEST AND SADDEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!! love it! my foot is healing up nicely and in the probably in 2 weeks i will beable to start running again YEAH! and then for all of september im going to halling but to work out so that i feel great strutting my stuff on the beach!! HAHA AND FYI as for my maturity sure ive grown BUT ID STILL LIKE TO SAY THE STUPID COP THAT GAVE ME THE TICKET BEFORE I LEFT IS STILL A BUTT HEAD!!!!!!!!!! haha thats right i can still be a cheeky mare haha!anyways all love you guys and im fine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got to love you. Enjoy the typhoons and the holidays. Lay off the stupid cop tho.

Giselle