Friday, August 24, 2007

Hey everyone!!
YEAH I MADE IT TO SEMESTER BREAK!!! AND ONLY ONE MONTH UNTILL I CAN TRAVEL!!! i am soo excited things are going great espesially after meeting the mail guy and having that resolved!!! its a horrible feeling to get your freedom taken away from you or having the fear of that being a possibilty but now ITS ALL GOOD!! I have one month to go of teaching awhich makes me sad i am really going to miss my students espesially my prague class but i will have lots of pictures soo !! also the teachers that i have got to know they are amazing! and i dont think i could have made it this far without all there support and them being how they are!! I am so proud of myself i know i still have a couple months to go before i am home but i feel like i have gotten over the big hump and all thats left is alittle while untill im home doing my own thing which is equally exciting just in a different way! anyways love you all miss ya

No comments: