Saturday, August 11, 2007

Malaysia

Hey everyone!!! I JUST THOUGHT THAT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW MY TICKET TO MALAYSIA IS BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH EAH YEAH im sooooooo excited!! granted if things dont go goood with the mail man it wont matter!! but its in gods hands and hes going to take care of me he has this far!! IM SO EXCITED GUYS we will go fromn the philippines to MALAYSIA next stop after that is indonisia gISELLE im realy happy you got to see your grandson!! and i know your prb working so hard right now!! i miss working at baby pops :D i miss everyone!! i love everyone and YEAH!!!! party people im doing it!! BIOTCH!!! HAHAH sorry just alittle excited!! hah i dont know abot my maturity giselle but thank you for that note it was a really nice thing to say:D anywho gotta go love you all mwha MOM I MISS YOU AND I CANT WAIT FOR TACO SALAD ON THAT FIRST NIGHT HOME HINT HINT:p:p:p:p

No comments: