Sunday, August 5, 2007

Hey everyone!!! BOY IS IT HOT OUTSIDE!!!!!!!! things here are going good!! im just really busy planning my trip out seems like every detail i have to take into consideration haha!!! our first stop as you all know will be the philippines we are going to the island os CEBU!!! and travelling to manilo for our day trips which will be canyoning!! rivertreking!! and scuba diving !! yeah yeah !! after that we will go to Malaysia to Sabah and go to see some wild life!! go to some sweet islands for some snorkling!! and go to the water park which will be cool!!! anywho!! other then that and planning my trip im not up to to much just working hard and of course im sick AGAIN!! WHICH SUX!! but im getting by:d have a good day everyone:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there how is it going today. We are all good. I am looking foward to monday and tuesday I will be going to Calgary to take T.J. to the zoo and callaway park. It is raining here but I dont mind too much the lawn needs wattered better for mother nature to do it than my water bill. It is soo nice to be able to call you thankyou shaw. DO NOT WORRY about your meeting with the mailman, it will be ok no matter what you have a lot of family and friends who are continueing to keep you in their preyrs and good thoughts. No mater what happens we will be here for you. I am going to call our MLA tomorrow to see if they can really stop you from leaving I will call you to let you know what happens. I miss you like crazy but you will be fine keep your eye on the prize. All will be good. I will talk to you soon.XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOOOOOOXXXXXXXOOOO. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Mom.