Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hey everyone!! AHHH WELL GOOD NEWS!! everything with the stupid mail guy went greatwe both decided that he goes his way and i go my way!! YIPPIE... some people at my school are all worried b ecause in a year the mail man has to go back for surgery so they are scared that he will walk with a limp for the rest of his life! and becasue he is single thats a big concern WELL DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE ABOUT THAT NOOOOOOO MYABE NEXT TIME HE WILL ACTUALLY LOOK WHEN HE TURNS ahh well it does suck he broke his leg i just have a really hard time having sympathy for the person taht caused the whole thing BUT WWJD RIGHT? as for the cop giselle im just bugging just trrying to let you know i still got some cheekyness in me:D hahah naw i respect the cop totally still sucks but wearing my seat belt wrong could kill me soo oh well!!! the typhoon weather is over yeah!!! so now its boiling hot again which i dont mind! and its just in time for my cool week off :D:D:D:D yeah i am so happy i just gotta get through 3 more days of work and then booom ! it sucks i gotta work at the cram schools but oh well anyways guys love you all and im thinking about you ALL THE TIME!!

No comments: