Saturday, July 14, 2007

STUPID DRIVERS~!~~

as im sure most of you are aware of i was in a pretty bad car accidnet scooter accident whatever you want to call it!! an dim pretty banged up pretty home sick and extremly sore!! id ont think i have ever been as scared as i was waking up in an ambulance not knowing what happened and having noone speak english !! im sure all of you are wondering what ahppend!! well i was on my way home from lunch and theere was a mail man scooter driving beside me and next thing i new he was right in front of me and i tried to stop but i couldnt so i smashed rigth into the side of his scooter the next thing i new i was dreaming about coming here and having mike not come with me and packing with my auntie cheryl and then i heard a voice my own telling me i was here and to wake up .. you need to wake up now so i woke up and i was in the ambulance i tried to sit up but they didnt let me so i was saying english do you speak english and they just looked at me and started speaking chinese so in my loudest voice that i couled possible have i started saying the lords prayer you know our father who art in heaven.... theni passed out and woke up to them counting to three and lifting me onto another bed and taking me into another room to get stiched up!! i was screaming and crying and swearing alli could think was to keep saying i was from canada telling them my name and what school in taiwan i worked for etc i was so scared i dont think i have ever cried that hard in my life and i kept trying to get up tro make sure they were using clean needles AAAAHHH!! i guess before the ambluance came to the accident i used the mail mans phone to call robert my recruiter which i have no memory of and he called the school to let them know what was happeneing so bonny wendy and sharrno came to the hospital i got stiches right below my eyebrow on my right side i thought they stiched up my foot but no !! i have a big hole in my foot tho its about the size of a dime and is really deep and all they did was shuve gause in it so that was extremly fun taking that out and cleaning my foot the next day my legs are covered in bruises the only thing i can think of that happened was i smacked my head on the cemeent on my right side and rolled adn thats how i got all the scratches etc!! im really homesick adn i dont know what i am going to do i came here to have the experience of a life time not to get in a serious accident and to be injured THANK GOD IM ALIVE THO AND SAFW AND I CAN WALK!!!!! i dont know wha ti am doing but i am sooooo ahppy i am alive and im walking and talking thank you god and i love you all thank you for your prayers!!! im goig to lay down now!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear krys We are so Happy that you are OK Your poor Mom and all of us were so worried and then you phoned and I thought you must be OK that Krys. determination got you to A pay phone and I realised you were walking, probably very painfully but walking so we relaxed a little I can only imagine your fear.Anyway I'm pictureing you happy and Healthy once more and I'm sure that will happen soon,Everyone In Kelowna sends their LOVE and PRAYERS.Please be Wellxoxoxoxox Grama&Grampa.

Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal, We are all grateful you are OK, hurt, sore and in pain but OK. Your mom has kept us informed and everyone is wishing you well. Don't give up on your dream, you shoot for the stars and reach for the moon. You are in control, you are your own destiny and you alone can fufill you dreams.Take care, think happy thoughts and you go girl. Capture the world and every dream within in.

Thinking of you
Giselle, Kim, Carrie, Breck, Trevor, Cutler and many coustomers who I have no flipping idea who they are, but they know our Krystal
YOU ARE MISSED VERY MUCH Take care

Anonymous said...

Krystal, I know you are going to be fine and I know that this isn't part of the fun life changing adventure we had planned but I also know that you are being watched over and you are going to be ok, even better than ok. I miss you and love you and I wish with all my heart I could take your mom and go there and just take care of you. You are in so many prayers and I know you know but I am thinking of you, praying for you and wishing the best for you. I love you girl, be strong.
Love Auntie Cheryl

Anonymous said...

suck it up princess yep you heard what i said everyone else is letting you be all sucky well as your big sister i say suck it up you will finish up what you need to nothing and i mean nothing will stop you.

Love you