Wednesday, July 25, 2007

eye of the tiger

so this trip has gone from extreme highs to extreme lows im hanging on and im being safe!! i love you all thank you for all your support and prayers !!! ill be home soon, when i feel like i have done and completed all i want to do!! dont worry i am being safe sorry i am not writing in this daily i just honestly have a million and one thigns going on buti love you all and ill try and make a better effort in letting you guys know whats going on!! as for my current mood i think this song dipics how im feeling!! and for all of you while you read the lyrics or possible listen to the song just invision me standing in my living room with a gimped foot hearing this song and all of a sudden having my shoulders move to the beat, then having me stand up and box to the beat right in my living room haha you laugh but I DID DO THAT !!! haha love you all




Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive

So many times, it happens too fast
You change your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

Chorus:
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds 'til we take to the street
For we kill with the skill to survive

chorus

Risin' up, straight to the top
Have the guts, got the glory
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
Just a man and his will to survive

chorus

The eye of the tiger (repeats out)...

No comments: