Monday, July 9, 2007

hello

Hey everyone sorry i have not written in a while i have been soooooooo busy!! we had our graduation on the weekend and that was really fun i got to leave early hahah so i didnt hve to help clean up, after that we met up with about 10 other foriengers from south africa and canada which was really nice so we went to chiayie and hung out at a pub and got really drunk haha it was fun!! and then on sunday i hung out with becky and zoe and we went to taichung because theres a subway there!! THATS RIGHT A SUBWAY!!! HAHA mmm it was soo good and we stopped at the jade market it was really cool!! anyways other then that we went to the mall and it had 10 floors which was cool and weird because it will be like an open food court and then like a bunch of racks of bras and panties right in the food court hahah kinda weird!! anyways just wanted to catch up on how everyone was doing and sto see if carrie had her baby yet and if so what was it and whats the name??????? and to say hi to everyone else LOVE YOU LOTS MWHA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal

Cutler Thomas born July 5th 7 lbs 8 oz Mom and babe are well , breck thinks he is cool. Sorry6 I was late letting you know but i went to winnipeg for 5 days and off to houston for 5 more YEH. I get to see my grand baby. Hey Candice call or stop by I have some questions for you???

Take care cheeky mare

Giselle

Anonymous said...

Hello sweet girl and oh yah Mike to, lol... Just kidding. Hope you are all doing well We are fine busy but fine. I got to see Ashley and Josh they are so big .Everything is still the same with them, Darcy has not changed a bit he really does not understand what it means to be a parent. Locked up in greef and the bottle keeps things safe. I don't think I will ever understand. Thank God I don't have to. It is very hot here, not as hot as you are but hot none the less. Sheldon is doing sooo great atcars. Joel will get his first full cheque this week he is pumped. I miss you like crazy. When you get home be prepared to have me attached to your hip, Yah I meen it Mike to her hip. Just a note to all you readers I call dibs on the first month!!!!!! LOL. Auntie Cheryl
has a job at an oilfield office and she likes it lots. She is nervous about doing a good job but from everything she tells me she is doing great. I saw your dad at Walmart the other day he is doing good to I think. Well got to go look forward to talking to you on friday dont worry if your phone card ran out though just let Candice know by e.mail. If there is a number I can call you on that would be even better cus we get 1000 free minutes with shaw. Anyway I guess I have to go sam is going crazy outside there must be another dog close by. LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH. BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!!!! Mom.XOXOXOXOXOOOOXXXXX MWAH!!!!!